Give the gift of choice!
Give a gift that supports adults with learning disabilities, to spend on a beautiful and unique artwork! Take a look at our shop or commissions page to see what you could spend a gift voucher on.
Select an amount and we’ll send your digital voucher to you via email.
Please see below for terms and conditions.
Purchase your voucher
Rowan Gift Vouchers – Terms and Conditions
- Rowan Gift Vouchers may be redeemed at Rowan selling events or by contacting Rowan to order your commissioned Piece. Rowan Gift Vouchers can only be used to purchase or commission products from Rowan.
- To arrange a commission you can contact Rowan via phone on 01223 566027 or email@example.com. You can arrange a visit to discuss your requirements or ideas if required.
- No cash refund is available if the value of the voucher exceeds the purchase value. Rowan Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prices given are guide prices. If your chosen commission is higher in price than the value of your original voucher, you will need to pay the price difference. You may for example want to use a more expensive wood type or have additional detail.
- Commissions may take anything from a few weeks to up to several months depending on the size and level of detail. When you contact Rowan about your commission you will be given an estimate on how long the item will take to be made.
- All Gift Vouchers are dated and valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The exact expiry date will be printed on the voucher. Commissions must be ordered by the expiry date but may take beyond the expiry date to complete.
- Gift vouchers are subject to verification at the point of booking and or purchase.
- Questions, comments and requests regarding Rowan Gift Vouchers terms and conditions are welcomed, please contact us via phone on 01223 566027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.